We are currently seeking candidates for the open positions of part-time instructors for the Food Safety and Quality Assurance Diploma Program:
POSITION: Part-time Instructors for the Food Safety and Quality Assurance Diploma Program
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
JOB TYPE: Part-time
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in food science and/ or technology, biology, microbiology, chemistry, quality control and management, etc.;
- Master’s Degree or Doctor’s Degree in the above fields is considered an asset;
- 5+ years of work experience in a food manufacturing environment;
- Comprehensive understanding of food safety or quality assurance principles, statistical process control, sanitation, etc.;
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Practical knowledge and experience with Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), British Retail Consortium (BRC) food safety standards, Safe Quality Food (SQF) food safety and quality system, etc.;
- Solid computer, written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional attention to details and ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures;
- Experience of an instructor is an asset.
Please refer to http://www.ccofah.org/food-safety-and-quality-assurance-diploma-program/ for detailed information about the program.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
We would like to thank all candidates for the interest; however, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.