Internal Auditing Courses
Learn to conduct an internal food safety audit
This course will provide you with knowledge and skills required to conduct an internal food safety audit against any GFSI-approved food safety standard. This includes understanding how food safety audits contribute to the maintenance and improvement of food safety management systems, developing a checklist, conducting the audit, gathering objective evidence, classifying nonconformity and reporting on the audit. You will learn to identify best practices to ensure your internal audits are a success.
Internal Auditor Certificate - SQF
Internal SQF auditor helps to determine whether your SQF food safety system is implemented effectively. The analysis of results is critical to ensure that the food safety plan continues to be effective. Challenges to achieving continual improvement in food safety programs can occur due to improperly conducted and documented internal audits (https://www.sqfi.com/event/sqf-internal-auditor-training/).
This course provides knowledge of the SQF food safety system and skills to ensure food safety and meet SQF requirements. The course design is based on SQF food safety systems and meets the internal auditor training requirements. The main content of the course includes: discussing how to manage the internal audit plan, developing your internal audit checklist, applying best practices for internal audit, using objective evidence to assess compliance, writing internal audit reports and nonconformity, effectively participating internal audit to promote continuous improvement.
Hours: 8 hours
Internal Auditor Certificate - BRC
Our one-day course provides you with skills and knowledge needed to perform an internal audit against the BRC scheme for food safety and quality management. We offer you in-depth knowledge and expert training you need to audit to BRC requirements.
What to expect:
- Gain skills to perform effective internal audits and be prepared to pass third-party audits
- Gain the required knowledge of the BRC approach to product categories, audits and certification
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
- Be able to perform audit follow-up activities
Hours: 8 hours
Who Should Attend?
- Food industry personnel intending to become involved in the internal audit process for the maintenance and improvement of their food safety program
- Management and staff who have had at least four years’ experience in the food industry