GMP for Pharmaceutical Professionals (aka cGMP) is defined as the aspect of quality assurance that ensures that medicinal products are consistently produced and controlled to the quality standards appropriate to their intended use and as required by the product specification.
cGMP/ GMP training is appropriate for all personnel involved in the drug and pharmaceutical industry. Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the pharmaceutical industry’s good manufacturing practices;
- Understand the basics of GMP for medicinal products for human use;
- Get familiar with the regulations and guidelines related to the pharmaceutical industry;
- Explain validation principles and their importance to the industry professional;
- Apply GMP principles to everyday roles and responsibilities as described above.
For more information on the topics covered in the training, please visit the following link: http://www.ccofah.org/gmp-certification-course-for-pharmaceutical-professionals/
We understand the substantial benefits of interactions between instructors and participants in training, therefore, we are currently planning to organize a cGMP training class on a virtual platform.
We will offer FREE TRIAL class to all participants before registration so that you can have a better understanding of our course outline before making a decision. This is also an excellent opportunity to connect with our instructors who are experts in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are interested in the course, please send your inquiry to:
📞: (416) 640-4067