SQF Code Implementation Training Course – to be launched on July 28 & August 04, 2019.
Provided by a SQF licensed trainer, this course is designed to prepare for an individual to meet the SQF Practitioner requirements by promoting an understanding of the SQF Code, Edition 8.0 and providing a detailed knowledge base to participants to facilitate the successful implementation and maintenance of an SQF System.
After completing this two-day course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the SQF Code, Ed. 8.0 format, food sector categories and sector applicable modules
- Understand requirements for SQF Practitioners and SQF Consultants
- Describe the differences between Level 1, 2 and 3 of SQF certification
- Identify the SQF System elements and mandatory requirements
- Implement, manage and maintain SQF System
- Develop, validate and verify the elements of food safety and quality plans and the SQF System
- Know how to prepare for the SQF certification audit
On completion of this training, students will have a full understanding of the SQF program to meet the SQF training requirements and be ready for the Implementing SQF System examination to be designated as an SQF Practitioner.
The course is scheduled on July 28 & August 04, 2019 from 10:00 am.
FREE trial is offered to students prior to registration.
For course details and registration, please contact us at: email@example.com or (416) 640-4067.