Implementing SQF System Course is officially scheduled on April 12 & 19, 2020.
Who should attend?
Implementation teams, internal auditors, quality managers and supervisors, growers, processors, suppliers, retailers, manufacturers, importers, consultants, trainers who needs to obtain a SQF Practitioner Certificate and anyone interested in learning about the SQF program.
What is included in CCFH SQF Certification Course?
- 16-hour training covers the following topics: SQF Systems and Implementation, The Core Requirements of SQF Systems, Auditing and Certification of SQF Systems, SQF Practitioner Exam and Certification
- High quality learning materials: Lecture notes, Reference materials, Examples from industry, etc.
- Mock exam and guidance to achieve certificate from SQFI.
- SQF Certificate from Canadian College of Food and Health upon completion.
After completing this 2-day course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the SQF Code, Ed. 8.0 format, food sector categories and sector applicable modules
- Understand requirements for SQF Practitioners and SQF Consultants
- Describe the differences between Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 of SQF certification
- Identify the SQF System elements and mandatory requirements
- Implement, manage and maintain SQF System
- Develop, validate and verify the elements of food safety and quality plans and the SQF System
- Know how to prepare for the SQF certification audit
Upcoming course details:
Time: 10:00 AM
Date: April 12 & 19, 2020
Location: Canadian College of Food and Health: 716 Gordon Baker Road, Suite 205, Toronto, Ontario M2H 3B4.
FREE trial is offered to all students before enrollment.
Exams and certificates are only for students who fully register for the course.