A great opportunity for a growing profession in the food industry
A bakery manufacturer partnered with the Canadian College of Food and Health is offering HACCP Co-Op opportunities to professionals who are interested in exploring the food industry. It is an excellent opportunity to gain Canadian experience and get manufacturing training towards GMP/ HACCP and GFSI/ SQF.
- Two positions are available at the location of Mississauga: Matheson/Dixie.
- This is a 3-month opportunity open to currently university/ college graduates as well as non-Canadian trained professionals in areas of food, pharmaceutical, biology, chemistry, etc.
- GMP & HACCP certificates are must. If no current and valid GMP/HACCP certificates, then enroll in the certification courses provided by Canadian College of Food and Health partnered with the manufacturer.
- Bonus: the company the manufacturer will cover the WSIB (insurance) and transportation within Mississauga and/or Brampton regions between the candidate’s accommodation location and the plant to perform the duty.
- Full-time employment opportunity: upon completion of the 3-month Co-Op, the manufacturer will offer full-time employment for the candidates who satisfy the QA/GMP/HACCP towards SQF job requirements.
- Working environment: a new, spacious bakery plant with growing business, modern facilities and major client such as Walmart across Canada. The Co-Op duties will be office and computer based with occasional access to production/ manufacturing inspection.
For application, please submit your most updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all candidates for the interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Current students will not be considered as the company is seeking for immediate hire through the Co-Op training.