GMP for Pharmaceutical Professionals (aka cGMP) is defined as the aspect of quality assurance that ensures that medicinal products are consistently produced and controlled to the quality standards appropriate to their intended use and as required by the product specification.
cGMP/ GMP training is appropriate for all personnel involved in the drug and pharmaceutical industry. Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Explain the pharmaceutical industry’s good manufacturing practices;
• Understand the basics of GMP for medicinal products for human use;
• Get familiar with the regulations and guidelines related to the pharmaceutical industry;
• Explain validation principles and their importance to the industry professional;
• Apply GMP principles to everyday roles and responsibilities as described above.
Canadian College of Food and Health is offering self-studying cGMP certification course all year round. As a customized course, you can take the cGMP training whenever you want and wherever you are. Please contact us if you would like to get more information about the course as well as admission process.