We are currently seeking for two (2) reliable and hardworking candidates for immediate hiring for one of our dynamic industrial partners:
POSITION: QA – HACCP Technician
LOCATION: Mississauga, ON
PLANT SETTINGS: Poultry, BRC Certified
WORK CONDITIONS: Full-time
- Be responsible to assist with the management and maintenance of the food safety program to ensure the plant’s ability to demonstrate ongoing compliance
- Properly document all HACCP monitoring procedures and liaise with peers to maintain document control, tracking and ensure compliance
- Perform routine quality and food safety checks, ensuring overall quality of outgoing product
- Control any non-compliant product that has been produced, perform a food safety assessment and determine appropriate disposition
- Learn how to perform on site microbiological testing and critical control point monitoring
- Maintain food safety knowledge, remaining informed of regulatory changes and new policies.
- Perform other minor office functions as requested by management (filing/ spreadsheet completion, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Food Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of QA experience in a federally registered plant is considered an asset
- GMP & HACCP Certifications are required
- Computer proficiency is required (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have a car and hold a valid full G licence
Please email resume to: email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
We would like to thank all candidates for the interest; however, due to a high volume of applicants, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.