We are currently seeking for five (5) reliable and hardworking candidates for immediate hiring for one of our dynamic industrial partners:
POSITION: HACCP Technician
LOCATION: Windsor, ON
PLANT SETTINGS: Poultry, HACCP Recognized, BRC Certified
WORK CONDITIONS: Full time, day shift, Monday to Friday (occasional Saturdays, as needed)
- Be responsible to assist with the management and maintenance of the Food Safety program to ensure the plant’s ability to demonstrate ongoing compliance
- Perform routine quality and food safety checks, ensuring overall quality of outgoing product
- Properly document all HACCP monitoring procedures and liaise with peers to maintain document control, tracking and ensure compliance
- Become expertly acquainted with the plant’s HACCP plan
- Learn how to perform on site microbiological testing and critical control point monitoring
- Assist HACCP Coordinator with management of the corrective action program to reduce the occurrence of repeat deficiencies/deviations
- Provide timely and effective feedback to the HACCP Coordinator, Production Supervisors and Management.
- Maintain food safety knowledge, remaining informed of regulatory changes and new policies.
- Control any non-compliant product that has been produced, perform a food safety assessment and determine appropriate disposition
- Perform other minor office functions as requested by management (filing/ spreadsheet completion, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work well in group settings
- Strong understand of Sanitation, SOPs, Pre-requisite programs, HACCP, CCP and GMPs (experience in food industry is an asset)
- Computer proficiency is required (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- The candidate must be flexible to change, take initiative, and be able to make rapid decisions as necessary. We are looking for a team player with strong interpersonal communication skills
- HACCP Certification is required
- Competitive pay
- Medical benefits after 3 months for yourself and eligible family members (co-pay)
- Rewards for employees who take initiatives, have a positive attitude and are reliable
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We would like to thank all candidates for the interest; however, only those selected selected for interviews will be contacted.